Traffic Source: Text Ad Exchanges

Posted by Magnus Edblom | 12:41 PM | 1 comments »

Are you constantly tearing your hair out trying to generate a decent flow of quality traffic to your websites?

I know many internet marketers do, and that is one big reason to their struggeling. Traffic is the lifeblood of any internet business. Without traffic, nobody see your offers and nobody buy your products. Simple as that.

To help out with this, I will in a few coming posts describe and recommend a few basic (and effective) ways of advertising and generating traffic.

I will start this today by showing you what text ad exchanges is and how to use them. A Text Ad Exchange is the new hot free traffic generating system in internet marketing. There are many sites to chose from and new exchanges pops up like never before. When using a text ad exchange you view other peoples ads and websites to earn credits. You then buy advertising for the credits you've earned. There are a few different advertising forms in text ad exchanges. You can buy traffic links (guaranteed hits to your website), text ads and solo ads for example.

In general text ad exchanges is a great way to generate traffic, and something that you really should take advantage of. Below I will present three great text ad exchanges to you that I think you definitively should join.

1. Viralexchange.biz
Maybe the best text ad exchange there is on the net today. Great features, and great reward for viewing ads. Thereby it is easy to earn credits to buy advertsing. For example you can earn enough credits to buy a solo ad in less than a half hour.



2. Solo Ads Only
Another great site. Easy to use and very rewarding to view solo ads you recieve. Highly recommended. Furthermore, you get a pro membership for free, so join today, I don't know how long this will last!




3. New Gen Traffic
Quite like the two text ad exchanges stated above. Takes a little more time to earn credits for advertising, but still great. A must join.




If you have questions, tips about other exchanges, just let me know by leaving a comment!

1 comments

  1. Zulfi // November 24, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

    Hi Magnus,
    I must say you have some good contents and a nice blog. I am always on the look out for great tips on traffic generation and with this post you have delivered.

    I'll deffinately be linking back to you from my site Affiliate's Corner for future refenrence for myself and my readers.

    Zufikar